I am a Theatre educator & Storyteller. I enjoy reading short prose and poems of Tagore and Kabir immensely. Picks up camera occasionally.
ABOUT ME :
A theatre educator been involved with various aspects of theatre and looking forward to a new challenge in the development as a theatre artist. I have 12 years of experience working with children from 6 years to 14 years, teaching theatre in workshops, conducting storytelling sessions, and teaching various skills necessary for a child’s overall development using drama as a tool.
I am currently affiliated with Bewajah Art Simplified, Lucknow in India.
Masters of Arts in Economics (M.A), I.T. College, Lucknow University, 2011
Masters in Education (M.Ed), Lucknow University, 2015
- Acting Workshop at Theatre Arts Workshop (TAW), by Prof. Raj Bisaria, Lucknow, India, 2014
- Acting Workshop, Canberra Academy of Art (CADA), Canberra, Australia, August 2017
- Acting Techniques Course, NIDA, National Institute of Dramatic Art, (Kensington, Sydney), held in Canberra, Australia, January 2018
- Direction Workshop, Mockingbird Acting Studio & Theatre Company, Canberra, Australia, July 2018
- Workshop on Strategic Management in the Art of Theatre (SMART) by India Foundation for the Arts (IFA), held in Bengaluru, India, April 2019
- Workshop on Educational Drama (Online) by Theatre Professional Education, Mumbai, India, July 2020
- Storytelling Course (Online) by Kathalaya’s International Academy of Storytelling, Bengaluru, India, February 2022
- Drama teacher in Cambridge Rickshaw Theatre Project, 2011-15.
- Drama Teacher in Vidyatree Modern School, Lucknow, 2014.
- Conducted many theatre workshops and storytelling sessions for children under Bewajah, Crow Creative Lab and Lucknow Book Club.
- Theatre Light operator at Canberra Repertory Society, Canberra, Australia, 2017-18.
- Theatre Educator at Springdays Secondary School, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 2020-2022